What planet are you from?
Generate a small-planet from where you are and send it as a postcard to your friends!
This application makes a stereographic projection of your location on the map where Street View is available.
It is also possible to project one photograph coming from the camera roll.
Slide your finger on the screen, and then you can continuously move from a bird's eye view in the sky (mini-planet) to an insect view at ground level!
1) Select the origin of the planet:
a) Either select a place on the map (you can zoom with two fingers).
Then, click on the map where the roads are blues, or drag and drop the orange humanoid on the map.
Push the "Planet" button to generate the planet.
b) Or click on the button Camera to load an existing photo from the gallery (360 panorama or world map give the best result).
2) Adjust the planet like you want with one finger, zoom with two or move with three.
3) Push the "Action" button to save the result on Facebook, Twitter, Thumblr, an email or in the photo album.
4) Add a bookmark by pushing the "+" button to get it back later.
- iPhone (3GS or later), iPod Touch (3rd generation and later) or iPad
- Internet connection (Wifi or 3G)
- GPS recommended
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Small-Planet is a free trial software application from the Screen Capture subcategory, part of the Graphic Apps category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2011-04-13. The program can be installed on iOS.
Small-Planet (version 3.16) has a file size of 3.04 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 0 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.